We travel down south to Sam Roi Yod National Park. First we stop off at a seaside village Khung Tanod where the scenery was made famous in the world known film The Killing Fields And it will take about 25 minutes to reach Sai cave.
These ancient caverns have petrified waterfall and monstrous limestone domes with dangling stone tentacles. The climb to the cave is quite rigorous.
We will later visit a national park Headquarter and then continue to Kayak Camp for kayak in the sea,the kayak route is on the Khao Daeng trial and the mangrove nature trails are excellent opportunities to view a variety of habitats and wildlife.
On the mangrove nature trail which is self-interpretive Mud skippers , Crabs Monitor Lizard , Kingfishers Herons Egrets and variety of other bird life can be seen.
Lunch served at local restaurant.
Include : Local transferring Songtaew non-air condition, English Speaking Guide, Lunch, Entrance Fee.
- Please be aware that when you book with us, please use the same name that you use when you check- in at your hotel in order to avoid any misunderstanding when our tour staff comes to pick you up at your hotel lobby.
- In case you advise us different name when you book a tour, please call to inform us your room number before your tour date to help us locate you. Failure to advise us your room number may cause you to miss the tour bus (no show). Asiatravel reserves the right not to give you back any refund in case of no show.
- There is additional charge for hotel as below lists. Reservation will inform and charge you separately upon making reservation.
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185 or +66 2 6797187 for further information.
- Now - 31 Oct 16 : Cha Am/Pranburi : at THB 190 net per person.
- 1 Nov 16 - 31 Oct 17 : Cha Am/Pranburi : at THB 250 net per person.
- Others : Check price case by case from operation staff.