Elephants have always held a special place in Thai history. Their outward gentleness and innate talent has earned them respect love and admiration. A symbol of power and ironically peace the national flag of Siam once bore the emblem of a white elephant.
Elephant number in Thailand are dwindling with only 3000 to 4000 left in the country. Conversation awareness has led to elephant camps being set up to keep these gentle giants occupied hard ling logs and entertaining visitors.
Training is a strenuous process for man and beast. A successful mahout must develop a bold with his elephant before mastering the skills of control and management. Elephants perform tasks after becoming acquainted with the commands and guidance provided by their Mahouts through extensive training..
Your elephant is mahout (keeper ) will take you trekking to through forest terrain up to mountain top to get a bird is eye view of Hua Hin and the sea then wading through a small river back down again to the camp for an elephant show which shows off both the intelligence and playfulness of these remarkable animals.
Elephant ShowGround shaking experience with Hua Hin Safari Show watch elephants on training play with the baby elephant and watch the elephants dance. play dart games enjoy painting ride a bicycle and more… a great experience for children families and tourists alike perfect place with natural surroundings.
Includes : Transferring by songtaew non air- conditioned, elephant riding 1 hours and show half hour, elephant riding 1 hours and show half hour.
- Please be aware that when you book with us, please use the same name that you use when you check- in at your hotel in order to avoid any misunderstanding when our tour staff comes to pick you up at your hotel lobby.
- In case you advise us different name when you book a tour, please call to inform us your room number before your tour date to help us locate you. Failure to advise us your room number may cause you to miss the tour bus (no show). Asiatravel reserves the right not to give you back any refund in case of no show.
- There is additional charge for hotel as below lists. Reservation will inform and charge you separately upon making reservation.
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185 or +66 2 6797187 for further information.
- Now - 31 Oct 16 : Cha Am/Pranburi : at THB 190 net per person.
- 1 Nov 16 - 31 Oct 17 : Cha Am/Pranburi : at THB 250 net per person.
- Others : Check price case by case from operation staff.