Similan Islands : A group of 9 small islands 50 kms. off the west coast of Phang-Nga in the Andaman Sea. It can be reached in about 10 hrs by boat from Phuket or 4 hrs from Thap Lamu Port or Takua Pa in Phang-nga.
The national-park-on-sea off Phang-Nga, Similan is famous among tourist, both domestic and foreign, for its uncontaminated water and abundant marine life and as a place for angling and scuba diving.
This tour will operate only from 15 Oct until 15 May for each year. **Islands are closed from 16 May – 14 Oct**
Tour Itinerary :
- 05.30 - 07.00 hrs. : Pick-up from hotel and transfer to Thuplamu pier.
**Please click HERE for the list of area service (pick up time)
- 08.00 hrs. : Check in; pick up your snorkeling gear. Meet your guide and depart for the Similan Islands.
- 09.00 – 09.30 hrs. : Depart for the Similan Islands
- 10.00 hrs. : Snorkeling at Koh Payu (Island no.7)
Enjoy the beach and explore the island, discover the pristine beach at Honeymoon Bay (Island no.4)
Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch on the beach.
Depart for the afternoon program:
Arrive at Donald Duck Bay on Koh Similan (Island no. 8) where you can snorkel, relax on the beach or hike to the island’s viewpoint. Snorkeling at Christmas Point at Koh Ba Ngu (Island no. 9)
- 15.00 Return to the Thaplamu pier.
- 16.30 Arrive at Thaplamu pier and transfer back to your hotel.
**Programs are subject to change due to daily weather conditions
- Round- trip transfer from hotel to thuplamu pier
- Round-trip speed boat
- National park admission fee
- Lunch and drink
- Mask Snorkel and Accident Travel Insurance
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Please be aware that when you book with us, please use the same name that you use when you check- in at your hotel in order to avoid any misunderstanding when our tour staff comes to pick you up at your hotel lobby.
- In case you advise us different name when you book a tour, please call to inform us your room number before your tour date to help us locate you. Failure to advise us your room number may cause you to miss the tour bus (no show). Asiatravel reserves the right not to give you back any refund in case of no show.
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185 , +66 2 6797187 for further information.