Mu Koh Angthong, This group of islands, 250 sq.kms., is located 45 kms north-west from Koh Samui. Visitors will be enchanting wonderland composed of bulbous green isles, clear blue lagoons,
mysterious caves and strange shapes of rock formations.
The 2nd National Park created in Thailand, which comprises some 40 islands covering area of 250 sq.kms. Most islands comprise limestone masses, reaching heights up to 450 meters, has blanketed by 4 difference types of forest such as Dry Evergreen Forest, Beach Forest, Limestone Forest and Mangrove Forest. There are many strange rock formations brought above by erosion of the earth and one island has a mysterious sink hole, completely enclosed by walls of sheer rock, on its center.
Tour Itinerary :
• 07.30 - 8.00 hrs. : Pick up from your hotel
• 08.45 hrs. : Check-in at the Pier and enjoy for your small breakfast
• 09.00 hrs. : Board the speed boat to Angthong National Marine Park.
• 10.00 hrs. : Arrive "Koh Wao " or " Koh Tai Plow " for snorkeling a nice place for fish and wonderful coral reefs.
• 11.30 hrs. : Sightseeing around the National Marine Park.
• 12.00 hrs. : Climb up the steps to see wonderful " Emerald Lake" known as " Talay Nai ", a blue lagoon with beautiful emerald-green water
• 12.30 hrs. : Buffet lunch at The National Marine Park
• 13.30 hrs. : Relaxing on the beach, swimming or climbing up to the mountain’s top to see the fantastic panoramic
view of Angthong Marine Park
• 15.00 hrs. : Depart from Angthong National Marine Park to Koh Samui
• 16.00 – 17.00 hrs. : Arrive Koh Samui and transfer to your hotel.
• Round trip transfer from/to hotel
• Breakfast & Lunch
• Tour guide
• Snorkeling & life jacket
• Accident insurance
• Entrance fee to the park
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185, +66 2 6797187 for further information.
Kindly Note : Please to informed that we cannot operate this tour during 8 - 16 Dec 15. It was due to monsoon & Annual marine park is closed.