Rock Climbing by King Climbers Railay Beach
King Climbers has been established for over ten years. We offer a wide range of courses to meet all levels of climbng ability. It doesnt matter how old or young. Unfit or uncoordinated. Our instructors will find something you will enjoy climbing.
For those who want to be severely challenged, we have over 400 routes in the area ! We offer standard courses (see below). These courses are geared for complete beginners and intermediate climbers. If you are interested in doing something else, or wish to extend a course, then we will be more then happy to accomodate you.
Tour Itinerary :
08.30 hrs. Pick up from hotel.
09.00 hrs. The morning is the same as the half day introduction.
12.00 hrs. Break for lunch.
13.00 hrs. - Walking along Phra-Nang beach to khoa Luk Choee Cave.
- The instructor then sets up the rope through the archor (safety point).
- The student then are show the techniques to abseil (lowering off to the ground).
- Continue on to some more climbing routes.
18.00 hrs. Finishes around sunset time.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed to join this tour
Equipment : The courses include our guide and all equipment. The only Thing you need to bring is your camera!
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Please be aware that when you book with us, please use the same name that you use when you check- in at your hotel in order to avoid any misunderstanding when our tour staff comes to pick you up at your hotel lobby.
- In case you advise us different name when you book a tour, please call to inform us your room number before your tour date to help us locate you. Failure to advise us your room number may cause you to miss the tour bus (no show). Asiatravel reserves the right not to give you back any refund in case of no show.
- This transfer is limited to Krabi Town and Aonang Beach. There is additional longtail boat transfer surcharge of 1,100 Baht net per private boat per way for guest who stays on Railay Beach. Reservation will inform and charge you upon making reservation.
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185 or +66 2 6797187 for further information.