Chaophraya River was the origin of Thai civilization that passed down a long lasting history well known to all until today. This river of memory is the blood vessel that runs through the heart of the Thai Kingdom. Experience this history imprinted on the two sides of the river on the Chaophraya Princess Cruise.
The Chao Phraya River is the bloodline of the people in our kingdom. The river reflects the long origin of Thai legacy and civilization. Today, the Chao Phraya is respected and known to be "The River of Reign."
Tour Itinerary :
• 18.00-18.45 hrs. : pick up from hotel in Bangkok (non-tour guide)
• 19.30 hrs. : Check in at River City Pier. Our staff will be welcoming you there for check in.
• 19.45 hrs. : Departure from River Citys Pier by Chao Phraya Princess Cruise for a beautiful night scenery on both side of the Chao Phraya River. While having your "Welcome Drink Fruit Cocktail" Our Saxophones will entertain you with a romantic music. Our captain will be sailing the boat up to Rama 8 Bridge and then, you will have a unique Opportunity to take a beautiful snapshots of the two "Wonders by night" in Bangkok Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn) and Wat Pra Kaew (The Grand Palace)
• 20.00 hrs. : Time for your dinner under the candle light with "Live music" in a romantic atmosphere a taste of our International Buffet elegantly arrange from appetizer to main course and ending deserts to your dinning satisfaction. Our musician & singer will entertaining you with a repertoire that ties the East to west and swings to the Latin beat or romantic songs and Pop jazz, or with a dance our two with your Intimate on our disco floor.
• 21.45 hrs. : Arrive at River City. We hope you enjoyed an exciting and memorable evening cruise on board our Chao Phraya Princess Cruise.
Let’s Celebrate on Valentine’s Day (14 Feb 16) , view program click HERE
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185 or +66 2 6797187 for further information.