Damnoensaduak Floating Market ; best place to visit for your family. You will take long-tailed speed boats through the many small canals that will lead you to the Floating Market. Here you will be fascinated by boats of various shapes and sizes used by local merchants to ferry their goods. Damnoensaduak is the best known destination in Rachaburi where the timeless lifestyle of native Thai people can be observed along the canals.
Tour Itinerary :
• Pick up from hotel and depart Bangkok for Samut Songkram province.
• Stop at "Tao Tan" a place where palm sugar is made is called "Tao Tan". Sugar palm is a famous quality product of Samut Songkram. When a coconut tree is about 3-4 years old, its spadices are cut so that farmers can collect its sweet sap then they simmer it over a fire until it becomes brown and dry.
• Arrival at Damnoensaduak district to take a long tail boat along the canal to floating market.
• Transfer back to Bangkok, on the way visit to Royal Thai Handicraft Village.
• At the end of tour will visit to local product store.
- If your hotel is on Silom/Surawongse Road, the pick up time is around at 7.00 AM.
- Children height above 100 cm., we charge same as adult price. Our reservation will separately advise & charge.
- Pick up/drop off points are only hotels located in the following areas : Petchburi, Pratunam, Central World, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 31 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even) and the following BTS station zone (Saphan Taksin, Rachadamri, Saladng, Chong Nonsi, Surasak, Rajthevee, Siam, Chit Lom, Ploenchit, Nana, Asoke, Phrom Phong).There is additional charge for hotel pick up/drop off in other areas which reservation will inform upon making reservation.
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185 or +66 2 6797187 for further information.