- Pick up at your hotel between 7:00am and 8:00am, This tour starts at Tiananmen Square with its plentitude of monuments testifying to the communist, and more specifically, Maos influence on Chinas modern history. From there you will proceed to the Forbidden City, the largest and best-preserved ancient imperial palaces group with 500 years history in the world.
- Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours. On the way to Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
- After having a short rest, well visit the Temple of Heaven -- the largest ancient imperial worship architecture group in the world where the ancient Emperors prayed for peace and harvest. The visit to Temple of Heaven takes about 1 hour.
- After Chinese lunch (40 minutes) in Restaurant, enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market not missed.
- Driving (30minutes) to Summer Palace, the largest and most beautiful Chinese imperial garden. It is regarded as a museum of gardens in China. The visit takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Transfer back to your hotel.
- Outskirts hotel (Out of Beijing town area) there will be an additional
surcharge. Additional surcharge will be advised upon booking and based
on the location/distance of the hotel. (Pay to driver upon arrival /
Pickup Time :
Between 7.00am - 8.00am