- Pick-up from your hotel between 7:00am and 8:00am, and then drive to Ming Tombs (50 miles away from downtown about one hour driving). The thirteen Ming Tombs are the best-preserved Chinese imperial tombs with 500 years history. You will visit Changling, the head and the largest tomb of Ming Tombs, where Emperor Yongle (the first emperor in Beijing) and his Empress Xu were buried. The sightseeing on the Ming Tombs takes about 1 hour. The visit to Ming Tombs finishes at about 10:45.
- Before having lunch (11:30 am), you will have 45 minutes for a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is a famous special Chinese product, a blend of the excellent skill on carving and Chinese traditional cultures.Having traditional Chinese lunch at restaurant.
- After lunch, driving to the Badaling Great Wall. The hike on Badaling Great Wall takes 2 hours. Badaling section is the most famous and best-preserved wall. Its highest point at Badaling is some 800 meters above sea level. Cable car is available and optional.
- On the way to your hotels, we also arrange a short exterior visit to "the Birds Nest,water cube"---the main Olympic Stadium now being built for the 2008 Olympic Games.
- After that, you will have a chance to enjoy the Chinese traditional Silk arts.
- After the tour, transfer back to your hotel.
- Outskirts hotel (Out of Beijing town area) there will be an additional
surcharge. Additional surcharge will be advised upon booking and based
on the location/distance of the hotel. (Pay to driver upon arrival /
Between 7.00am - 8.00am