Located some 30 minutes from the city proper is the fishing Village of
Honda Bay, your gateway to the crystalline emerald- bluer waters and
wonderful islands of the bay area. From the wharf, you get to go from
island to island and passing by several protected islands.
its rich marine life by snorkeling. Enjoy a lovely meal in one of the
islands, do photo ops or just relax on a hammock under the blue sky.
Sites/Places to Visit:
- LuLi Island (Lulubog Lilitaw Island)
- Cowrie Island
- Starfish Island
- Snorkel gear (mask and breathing tube) and aqua shoes are for rent.
- Pambato Reef has been declared as protected and are no longer open for the public.
- Fish feeding is no longer allowed in Honda bay as mandated by the administration.
- Airconditioned van transfers
- Boat Transfers
- All permits
- Lunch @ Cowrie or Starfish Island
- Shed Rentals
- Licensed Tour guide