Located some 30 minutes from the city proper is the fishing Village of Honda Bay, your gateway to the crystalline emerald- bluer waters and wonderful islands of the bay area. From the wharf, you get to go from island to island and passing by several protected islands.
Experience its rich marine life by snorkeling. Enjoy a lovely meal in one of the islands, do photo ops or just relax on a hammock under the blue sky.
Sites/Places to Visit:
- LuLi Island (Lulubog Lilitaw Island)
- Cowrie Island
- Starfish Island
- Snorkel gear (mask and breathing tube) and aqua shoes are for rent.
- Pambato Reef has been declared as protected and are no longer open for the public.
- Fish feeding is no longer allowed in Honda bay as mandated by the administration.
- Honda Bay Island Hopping Tour (Seat-in coach)
- Airconditioned van transfers
- Boat Transfers
- Buffet Lunch
- Licensed Tour guide
- Entrance Fees
- Shed Rentals
There is a one time fee of Php 40.00 per person per Tour as a city ordinance of the City of Puerto Princesa to be paid by the guest during the Tour.