The most famous floating market is Damnoensaduak, about 110 kilometers southwest of Bangkok. This buzzing market is at its best in the early morning before the crowds arrive and the heat of the day builds up. A short trip by long-tail boat brings you to the floating market, which offers plenty of photo opportunities. Continue by coach to Nakhon Pathom, where you can admire the worlds highest chedi. From here it is a short drive to the picturesque Sampran Riverside, a lovely resort with beautifully landscaped gardens, where you will join the International Buffet Lunch. A cultural show starts every afternoon with Thai folk dancing and demonstrations of handicraft skills, Thai boxing and sword fighting. There are also performances of traditional ceremonies. After the show, coach transfer to your hotel in Bangkok.
Tour Itinerary :
- Pick up from hotel depart Bangkok for Samut Songkram province.
- Arrival at Damnoensaduak district takes a long tail speedboat along the canal to floating market. Damnoensaduak Floating Market, this is the best-known destination in Rachaburi where the timeless lifestyle of native Thai people can be observed along the canals.
- Visit to Royal Thai Handicraft Village.
- Lunch at Samphram Elephant Theme Show.
- Visit Sampran Riverside, Enjoy the unique and unforgettable experience of the world-renowned Thai Village Cultural Show. Over 150 performers vividly portray a fascinating cross-section of Thailands culture, heritage and way of life -- dances, ceremonies, rituals, sports and pastimes.
- Thai Martial Arts: Thai-style boxing is extremely popular in Thailand. Accompanied by its unique ritual and ceremony, it is an art that demands a high degree of skill and fitness. The boxers dance around with great agility and are permitted to use - elbows, hands, feet, knees. In fact, just about any part of their supple and well-sculpted physique.
- Sword fighting, a traditional and historical form of combat for both male and female warriors dates back over 600 years.
- Thai Wedding Ceremony: Witness a traditional Thai wedding ceremony performed according to ancient Thai customs. It is a ceremony of pageantry, humility, joy and splendor with all the friends and relatives of the newly-weds participating.
- At the end of tour will be visit to local product store.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Please be aware that when you book with us, please use the same name that you use when you check- in at your hotel in order to avoid any misunderstanding when our tour staff comes to pick you up at your hotel lobby.
- In case you advise us different name when you book a tour, please call to inform us your room number before your tour date to help us locate you. Failure to advise us your room number may cause you to miss the tour bus (no show). Asiatravel reserves the right not to give you back any refund in case of no show.
- Pick up/drop off points are only hotels located in the following areas :
1. Petchburi, Pratunam, Central World, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 31 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even).
2. Along the following BTS stations (Saphan Taksin, Rachadamri, Saladng, Chong Nonsi, Surasak, Rajthevee, Siam, Chit Lom, Ploenchit, Nana, Asoke, Phrom Phong)
Those hotels are outside the mentioned above routings, we will advise you once again to travel by BTS to wait at a specified hotel name in the pick up routing. There is additional charge for hotel pick up/drop off in other areas which reservation will inform upon making reservation.
- If your hotel is on Sukhumvit Road, The Emporium Suites Bangkok Hotel is the last stop where we can pick up which will be started from Sukhumvit Soi 1 until The Emporium Suites Bangkok Hotel. For those who live in other area are reserved to wait at The Emporeum Suites Bangkok Hotel.
- Please click HERE for the list of hotels pick up/drop off service.
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185 or +66 2 6797187 for further information.