Chennai Airport Arrival/Departure Procedure
After customs clearance at the arrival hall, please look out for our
representative who will be waiting for you, holding a signboard with
your name on it. Please present your Airport transfer voucher to the
representative for verification purpose and you will be escorted to
For your departure hotel to airport transfer, please re-confirm the
departure pick up time with our representative on arrival. On departure
day itself, please wait at the hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before
the pick up time for your return airport transfer.
you are unable locate our representative, please call following
Deepak Shrivastava : +91 9999 84 6900
Rajeev Ali : +91 9958 69 1195
Terms & Conditions:
- When joining a transfer, the traveler must produce a valid voucher.
Without this voucher, the supplier will refuse to allow the traveler to
join the transfer.
- For services beginning at airports, stations or ports, it is
the travelers responsibility to check their voucher and follow the
procedure set out in order to join their transfer.
- Transfers are provided on the basis of one average sized
suitcase and one piece of hand luggage per person. Should the travelers
bring more luggage than this, they may be liable to a supplement to be
paid directly to the transfer provider.
- Should the traveler not be able to join their transfer at the
start of a service, it is their responsibility to call the relevant
telephone number before making alternative arrangements.
- For services beginning from accommodation, travelers should
ensure that they are waiting at the appointed meeting point, as shown on
the voucher, at least 5 minutes prior to your confirmed pick up
- When advising details for the service travelers wish to book,
it is their responsibility to ensure that all details sent to us are
- For services ending at airports, stations or ports, it is the
traveler’s responsibility to ensure that enough time has been left to
complete their transfer, leaving enough time to complete all check-in
and customs procedures.
- The durations of all transfers are representative of the
driving time in average driving conditions. We take no responsibility
for a flight, train or other connection being missed should the duration
of the service exceed that which we display.
- Suppliers of shared transfers reserve the right to ask any
person to withdraw from any transfer if they deem their acts or conduct
offensive or a nuisance to other passengers and there shall be no
- Suppliers of shared transfers decline any responsibility for articles forgotten or lost in their vehicles.
- Pick up times from hotels and duration of all transfers are approximate and may be subject to traffic conditions.
- Where hotel pick-up is offered, suppliers will pick up from the
majority of major hotels in the city, but not necessarily from all
- If the supplier is unable to pick travelers up from your requested hotel, an alternative pick-up point will be suggested.
- Suppliers of shared transfers reserve the right to alter or to cancel services at short or no notice for any reason.
- Where it is necessary to cancel the transfer, travelers will be offered a full refund.
- Tips are not included. These are at the traveler’s discretion.
- Porterage is not included.
- If the traveler has booked a return service, the traveler must
always confirm their return travel on arrival to secure their place, as
schedules may be subject to change without notice, or may be cancelled
if travel coincides with a national holiday.