The world-renowned cone-shaped Chocolate Hills is Natures expression of beauty, mystery and romance and a provinces signature attraction. It consists of approximately 1,268 hay cock hills with heights ranging from 40 to 120 meters. Formed centuries ago by tidal movements.
Man Made Forest
Made Forest In the 1960s, a nationwide reforestation program was launched by the government under, then president, Diosdado Macapagal. In Bohol, spearheaded by then governor Lino Chatto, thousands of Mahogany seedlings were planted on a cleared area of 857.4 hectares in Bilar.
Blood Compact Site
This statue commemorates the Blood Compact between Sikatuna and Legaspi. A drop of blood drawn from a small incision in the arm of each of the two chiefs and in the presence of the followers of both, each chief drank the portion containing the blood of the other.
Construction began in 1717 where some 200 native forced laborers (obras pias) cut and dragged coral blocks from the sea, using only bamboos in moving and lifting the stones in position. Millions of white eggs were said to have been used as cement.
This is the oldest known mammal to walk the planet known as the "midget monkey of the Philippines". A midget monkey with big, round eyes, it is only found in the island province of Bohol in the Visayas region. Measuring from 4 to 5 inches, it has a tail that is longer than its body.
Floating Raft (balsa)
The cruise will pass thru and dock on another flaoting raft (balsa) with an orchestra of ukolele players and dancers singing local songs while tourists are enourage to join in the revelry. One of the more challenging dance moves include the tinikling.
Loboc River Cruising
The one-hour cruise takes the diners to an hour-long lunch or dinner buffet with the great view of the Loboc river. Onbard the covered raft, a sumptuous Bohol-inspired dishes paired with a pair of musician and singer combo for entertainment.
The destination of the floating restaurant trips starting from Loboc. The falls are 12 meters wide and fall about 4 meters, but after the wonderful trip and certainly advisable on Loboc river fall a bit behind expectation.
- Bohol Day Tour
- Loboc River Cruising Buffet Lunch on board floating raft with drinks
- Pick up and Drop Off from Cebu City hotel
- Roundtrip Fast Ferry Ride
- Private transportation during tour in Bohol
- Tourism Accredited Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Toll Fees
- Cebu & Bohol Port Terminal Fees under guest personal account.
- We only arrange at no extra cost for Pick up and Drop Off to any Hotel within Cebu City.
- Surcharge may apply for pick up and drop off in Mactan Island hotel/resort.
- Holiday Surcharge: A surcharge of Php 500.00 per person will apply if the tour falls on the following dates - December 25, January 1, Good Friday - some of the highlight spots are closed: Baclayon Church, Loboc Cruise (and Loay Cruise) - lunch at Bohol Bee Farm or similar
- All surcharges must be paid to Asiatravel.com prior to tour.