Itinerary (Include Lunch , Morning & Afternoon Tea) :
- English Speaking Guide
- Pick Up and Drop off service from hotel
- Water taxi from Residency jetty to Bangar Temburong.
- From Batang Duri to Rainforest Lodge
- Morning Tea
- Depart by Longboat to Ulu Temburong National Park
- Walk on elevated pathways to climb the Canopy Walkway
- Lunch Beside the river.
- Rafting down stream
- Back to Rainforest Lodge for afternoon tea & freshen up
You will travel by local water taxi from Bandar through a network of rivers and channels around the back of Brunei Bay. You’ll pass by dense mangrove islands and possibly see wildlife that maybe enjoying the early morning sunrays along the way. The journey will continue you from Bangar, the regional capital of Temburong, to Batang Duri (the end of the road).
After morning tea, travel upstream through the rapids of the Temburong River using traditional longboats, to the National Park entrance. At tree top level you can enjoy the panoramic view of the rainforest unfolding in front of you.
Enjoy a great lunch of local specialities beside the river, swim and relax, before returning back downstream by longboat or inflatable raft to Rainforest Lodge for afternoon tea and freshen up.
Depart from our Terminal building, to Bangar to catch a water Taxi back to Bandar Seri Begawan.
What to Bring:
- Dry clothes , sun protection, swimsuits, towel, insect repellent
- Sun hat (preferably with chin strap)
- Life jackets, helmets, other safety equipment and activity operating practices are all in line with recognized international standards.
- You will be in the outdoors for the duration of this tour
- Water level could be high or low depending upon recent rainfalls and tides.
- Program may need to be reschedule to meet the conditions if necessary.
(Driver and Tour Guide tipping is at passenger own discretion)