- English Speaking Guide
- Pick Up and Drop off service from hotel
- Depart from Yayasan jetty
- Pass the water village on the way to the mangroves
- Explore the Mangroves
- Arrive at the water village
- Walk along the maze of walkways on the water village
- Visit a local house & light refreshments.
The boat leaves the center of Bandar, traveling past the old and new Water Villages housing towards the mangrove-lined waterways.
Moving quietly along the narrow mangrove channels, stopping to listen and look for the birds and animal life that call the mangroves home. If you are lucky you can observe the shy proboscis monkey. (Only found in Borneo) Our guide will explain the mangrove ecology and some of the diversity of plant and animal life in the tangle of mangroves, vines, palms and trees.
The boat returns to the center of Bandar Seri Begawan stopping along the way to visit a local house to have morning or afternoon tea.What To Bring :
- Sun protection.
- Sun hat (preferably with chin strap)
- insect repellent
- You will be in the outdoors for the duration of this tour
- Water level could be high or low depending upon recent rainfalls and tides.
- Program may need to be reschedule to meet the conditions if necessary.
(Driver and Tour Guide tipping is at passenger own discretion)