An English speaking guide will lead you on a four hours journey in the city. Visits at Manamuni Pagoda, where the Mahamuni Buddha Image is the highly venerated. The buddha crown is studded with rubies, sapphires, emerals, jade and diamonds. Kinwun Mingyi Monastery, dubbed as the "Scottish house" by local people and built in teak wood. Zaycho Market, is the oldest largest and the most important market in upper Myanmar.
- All described sightseeing stated above
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- The entrance fees, drinks, tips and personal expenses are not included. Visit to markets and factory are not compulsory for shopping.
- Entrance fee for Mandalay Zone is USD10/pax which is entitled for 3 days visits in Mandalay.
- Zaycho Market is closed during Sabbath Days and Gazetted Holidays