An English speaking guide will lead you to Salay, an old and small town about 15km south of Bagan. Visit to Yoke Sone Monastery, built over 120 years ago and is decorated with Myanmar traditional arts and crafts. Lunch to be served at Popa Mountain Resort. Afternoon, visit Mt Popa, an extinct volcano which is believed to be home to the ancient Burmese animist spirits.
- All described sightseeing stated above
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch at Popa Mountain Resort
- English speaking guide
- The entrance fees, drinks, tips and personal expenses are not included. Visit to markets and factory are not compulsory for shopping.
- Entrance Fee for Bagan Zone is USD10/pax which is entitled for 3 days visits.
- Entrance Fee to Salay Yokeson Monastery is USD5/pax for 1 time visit.
- Salay Yokeson Monastery is closed on every Monday, Tuesday and Gazetted Holidays