An English speaking guide will lead you to the city of four million pagodas, Bagan. Visits to Nyaung U Market, a local market that provides great photo opportunity, and also the chance for tourists to mingle with the local Myanmar people and watch their daily life transpire. Not far from the Market is one of Bagans famous pagoda, The Shwezigon Gubyaukgyi. Gold gilded graceful bell shape stupa. It is a prototype for virtually all later stupas over Myanmar. Continue to Kyansittha Umin, a tunnel with low unpretentious brick structure with long, dark corridors in its interior.
- All described sightseeing stated above
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- The entrance fees, drinks, tips and personal expenses are not included. Visit to markets and factory are not compulsory for shopping.
- Entrance Fee for Bagan Zone is USD10/pax which is entitled for 3 days visits.
- Entrance Fee to Salay Yokeson Monastery is USD5/pax for 1 time visit.
- Salay Yokeson Monastery is closed on every Monday, Tuesday and Gazetted Holidays.