A guide will meet you at hotel lobby and travel to the ancient city of Ava, across the Myit Nge River. Riding a horse cart, visit Maha Aungmyaybonsan Monastery, is a brick and stucco monastery and Nanmyin Tower, known as the "leaning tower of Ava". Lunch to be served at a local restaurant. Afterwards, visit Sagaing, home to about 200 pagodas and stupas, and over 500 monasteries and nunneries on a green hillside overlooking the Ayeyarwaddy River. Visit Kaunghmudaw Pagoda, the best known Sagaing stupas. Umin Thonesae Temple or thirty caves pagoda, house of many Buddha images in a crescent shaped colonnade. And head for the Sagaing Hills for Sunset.
- All described sightseeing stated above
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- The entrance fees, drinks, tips and personal expenses are not included. Visit to markets and factory are not compulsory for shopping.
- Entrance fee for Mandalay Zone is USD10/pax which is entitled for 3 days visits in the Mandalay.
- Entrance fees to Sagaing and/or Mingun is USD3/pax for 1 time visit.