A guide will meet you at hotel and transfer to Mingun by boat, located about 11km upriver from Mandalay, on the opposite bank of the Ayeyarwaddy River and home to the largest ringing bell in the world. The trip is just long enough to give you a pleasant feel for the river and a glimse of river life. Mingun Bell, is claimed to be the largest hung, un-cracked bell in the world.Then visit Mya Theindan Pagoda nearby Mingun bell.And Pahtodawgyi, unfinished structure of is famous world largest brick base Pagoda. Lunch to be served at a local restaurant. The tour continue with a visit to Mahagandayon Monastery, where you can observe the life of over 1000 monks. Then a stop at a silk hand weaving factories. And the U Bein Bridge, which was built across the Taungthaman Lake, the cool breeze across the lake give refreshment to whom take leisure under the shade of the big trees grown around the lake and the bridge. This is also a famous sunset viewpoint.
- All described sightseeing stated above
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle and boat
- English speaking guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- The entrance fees, drinks, tips and personal expenses are not included. Visit to markets and factory are not compulsory for shopping.
- Entrance fee for Mandalay Zone is USD10/pax which is entitled for 3 days visits in the Mandalay.
- Entrance fees to Sagaing and/or Mingun is USD3/pax for 1 time visit.
- The Monastery are now closed during Lunch time and taking photos at the Dining Hall are not allowed.