A guide will meet you at hotel and transfer to Mingun by boat, located about 11km upriver from Mandalay, on the opposite bank of the Ayeyarwaddy River and home to the largest ringing bell in the world. The trip is just long enough to give you a pleasant feel for the river and a glimse of river life. Mingun Bell, is claimed to be the largest hung, un-cracked bell in the world.Then visit Mya Theindan Pagoda nearby Mingun bell.And lastly the Pahtotawgyy, unfinished structure of is famous world largest brick base Pagoda.
- All described sightseeing stated above
- Transportation in private air-conditioned car, boat and ox-cart
- English speaking guide
- The entrance fees, drinks, tips and personal expenses are not included. Visit to markets and factory are not compulsory for shopping.
- Entrance fee for Mandalay Zone is USD10/pax which is entitled for 3 days visits in the Mandalay.
- Entrance fees to Sagaing and/or Mingun is USD3/pax for 1 time visit.