Fingernail Dance, Dandle Dance, Sword Dance and Ramwong, Tribes Dances performed by the Akha, Yao, Lisu and Karen tribes
Tour Itinerary :
• 19.00 hrs. : Transfer from the hotel for Khantoke Dinner.
• 19.15 hrs. : Relax in an informal atmosphere whilst dining on delicious Northern Thai Cuisine called "Khantoke" signifying a Pedestal Wooden or Rattan Tray used for serving food by Lanna Thai peple. The menu usually consists of "Gaeng Hang Lay" (pork curry cooked with garlic, sliced ginger, peanuts and red chili paste), "Nam Prik Ong" (minced pork cooked with chopped garlic, onion and red chili paste), "Cab Moo" (crispy pork rind), deep fried chicken & banana, stir fried mixed vegetable and fresh & soft boiled vegetable. Among many choices, these dishes are eaten with "Kao Nieow" (sticky rice). Tuck in and enjoy your delicious menu.
• 20:00 hrs. : During the meal, a Traditional Northern Musical ensemble will play soothing music while charming dancers will entertain you with the Fingernail Dance, Dandle Dance, Sword Dance and Ramwong or Thai Dance.There is also a selection of Hill Tribes Dances performed by the Akha, Yao, Lisu and Karen tribes rounds up this entertaining evening. At the end of the show if you get the urge, you can join Ramwong Dance which is great fun to try!
• 21:00 hrs. : After enjoying traditional dinner & show, outside the restaurant there will be a fireworks display.
• 21:15 hrs. : Transfer back to the hotel.
*Chicken can be required instead of Pork and Special Menu can also be arranged upon a request for Vegetarian*
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185 or +66 2 6797187 for further information.