A guide will meet you at hotel and explore Myanmars traditional life style. A one hour journey by car to Amarapura, an ancient capital of Myanmar, where you can observe the life of over 1000 monks at Mahagandayon Monastery. Continue visiting a silk hand weaving factories. And visit the U Bein Bridge, which the shallow Taungthaman Lake is crossed by a long and rickety teak bridge, desgined to withstand the wind and waves. This is also famous for the sunset viewpoint.
- All described sightseeing stated above
- Transportation in private air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- The entrance fees, drinks, tips and personal expenses are not included. Visit to markets and factory are not compulsory for shopping.
- Entrance fee for Mandalay Zone is USD10/pax which is entitled for 3 days visits in the Mandalay.
- Entrance fees to Sagaing and/or Mingun is USD3/pax for 1 time visit.
- The Monastery are now closed during Lunch time and taking photos at the Dining Hall are not allowed.