Tour Itinerary :
• Pick up from hotel and depart Bangkok for Samut Songkram province.
• Stop at "Tao Tan" a place where palm sugar is made is called "Tao Tan". Sugar palm is a famous quality product of Samut Songkram. When a coconut tree is about 3-4 years old, its spadices are cut so that farmers can collect its sweet sap then they simmer it over a fire until it becomes brown and dry.
• Arrival at Damnernsaduak district to take a long tail boat along the canal to floating market. Damnoensaduak Floating Market, this is the best known destination where the timeless lifestyle of native Thai people can be observed along the canals.
• Visit to Royal Thai Handicraft Village
• Lunch at restaurant
• After lunch visit at Sampran Elephant Ground & Zoo
There are also offers spectacular shows of Crocodile Wrestling between man and crocodiles. It has been acclaimed to have one of the cleanest and most impressive public crocodile displays in the world.
• Elephant Theme Show : for the first time ever an elephant show complete with dramatic sounds and narration. Be entertained by demonstrations of elephants at work, playing football dancing and at play. See for yourself how elephants are rounded up and used during battles in ancient Siam, where elephants were once used by Siamese and Burmese armies dressed in full battle gear.
• Sampran Riverside, enjoy the unique and unforgettable experience of the world-renowned Thai Village Cultural Show. Over 150 performers vividly portray a fascinating cross-section of Thailands culture, heritage and way of life-dances, ceremonies, rituals, sports and pastimes.
• At the end of tour will visit to local product store.
- If your hotel is on Silom/Surawongse Road, the pick up time is around at 7.00 AM.
- Children height above 100 cm., we charge same as adult price. Our reservation will separately advise & charge.
- Pick up/drop off points are only hotels located in the following areas : Petchburi, Pratunam, Central World, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 31 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even) and the following BTS station zone (Saphan Taksin, Rachadamri, Saladng, Chong Nonsi, Surasak, Rajthevee, Siam, Chit Lom, Ploenchit, Nana, Asoke, Phrom Phong).There is additional charge for hotel pick up/drop off in other areas which reservation will inform upon making reservation.
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185 or +66 2 6797187 for further information.