This is the perfect introduction to Thailand, the Buddhist faith, regal splendor and tradition. Though no longer the royal residence, it remains, the symbol of the kingdom. You will visit the key attractions around the Grand Palace including Wat Phra Kaew-Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Coronation Throne Hall, Royal Reception Hall, Royal Funeral Hall, the Golden Chedi, and the Royal Pantheon.
Tour Itinerary :
• Pick up from hotel
• Visit Royal Grand Palace* & Emerald Buddha*. This city landmark should be the first place on any visitors itinerary, which feature some of the most spectacular architecture in South East Asia. The palace begun in 1782. It is a consisting of several building with highly decorated architectural designs.
• Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha).
• At the end of tour will be visit to local product store.
*Certain Buildings in the Palace grounds are closed according to this schedule.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Please be aware that when you book with us, please use the same name that you use when you check- in at your hotel in order to avoid any misunderstanding when our tour staff comes to pick you up at your hotel lobby.
- In case you advise us different name when you book a tour, please call to inform us your room number before your tour date to help us locate you. Failure to advise us your room number may cause you to miss the tour bus (no show). Asiatravel reserves the right not to give you back any refund in case of no show.
- Pick up/drop off points are only hotels located in the following areas :
1. Petchburi, Pratunam, Central World, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 31 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even).
2. Along the following BTS stations (Saphan Taksin, Rachadamri, Saladng, Chong Nonsi, Surasak, Rajthevee, Siam, Chit Lom, Ploenchit, Nana, Asoke, Phrom Phong)
That are outside the mentioned above routings, we will advise you once again to travel by BTS to wait at a specified hotel name in the pick up routing. There is additional charge for hotel pick up/drop off in other areas which reservation will inform upon making reservation.
- If your hotel is on Silom/Surawongse Road, the pick up time is around at 8.15-8.30 hrs. (morning tour) or 12.15-12.30 hrs.(afternoon tour)
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185 or +66 2 6797187 for further information.