The Manohra Rice Barge of delegate gleaming wood; a romantic venue for a unique and cultural experience. The Manohra will guide you on the Chao Phraya River as to introduce you to the City of Angels by night…a spectacular and memorable experience!
Dazzling Thai delicacies are served as to give you a delightful, cultural dining experience. The rice barges can accommodate up to 40 guests on joining dinner or private option.
Free river taxi transfer from Taksin Public Pier to Manohra Cruises pier every 15 minutes. On prior arrangements, we will be pleased to pick you up from the Manohra Cruises Pier, Sathorn Bridge or the Oriental Public Pier at your convenience.
In route you will experience and enjoy the endless variety of river life – passing the famous Wat Arun (The Temple of Dawn) , the magnificent Grand Palace , the Royal Barges boat-house, and numerous other Temples.
Tour Itinerary :
19:30 hrs. : Depart from Manohra Cruises Pier at Anantara Bangkok Riverside Resort & Sp and travel up North on the Chao Phraya "The River of Kings"
19:45 hrs. : Pick up as request from the Taksin Public Pier, the Oriental Public Pier or the Peninsula Hotel Pier (hotel guests)
20:15 hrs. : Dinner on deck of Thai cuisine
21:45 hrs. : Drop off as requested at the Oriental Public Pier, the Peninsula Hotel Pier or the Taksin Public Pier
22:00 hrs. : Arrive at Manohra Cruises Pier
- Drink and Alcohol beverages are excluded and will be billed on consumption basis.
- Rates are not apply on festive period : Loy Krathong, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year Eve, Valentines Day.
- Daily : Silver Set Menu (7 courses)
- Valentines Day 2012: Gold Set Menu (9 courses) including a bottle of Prosecco
- No Transfer service provided from 1 Nov. 2011 onwards.
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185 or +66 2 6797187 for further information.