Elephant ride crossing the river, Butterfly Farm
Tour Itinerary :
• 08.30 hrs. : Pick up from the hotel and spend about an hour drive along a pleasant and scenic road to the northern part of Chiang Mai.
• 09.30 hrs. : Arrive Mae Taman Elephant Camp situated on the bank of the Mae Tang River.
• 09.45 hrs. : Start a full day trip by watching the elephants enjoy bathing themselves with the mahouts in the river which is lovely and fun!
• 10.00 hrs. :Then, a show of how these magnificent animals working in the timber industry by pushing, dragging and rolling logs in unison at the command of their mahouts. Also many activities are being performed to show their talent and intelligence for instances playing soccer, game, massage and even draw such a beautiful painting of abstract, trees, flowers or even picture of themselves.
• 10.45 hrs. : It is now a time for an exciting an hour Elephant ride crossing the river and climbing hills into the lush jungle. You have got to "swing with the sway" as you rumble and thrash along and hang on tight folks. (Elephants are very sure-footed animals).
• 12.00 hrs. : Then experience 15 minutes Ox-Cart riding back to the camp.
• 12.15 hrs. : A Buffet lunch is provided at the restaurant inside the camp.
• 13.00 hrs. : After lunch, enjoy about an hour Bamboo rafting trip on the placid Mae Tang River. Usually glide along during a Summer time when the river is quite shallow. Relax & enjoy the scenery on both sides of the Tang River.
• 14.00 hrs. : Finish a rafting trip and Further to the Orchid Farm on route back to the city.
• 14.45 hrs. : Stop at an Orchid Nursery and Butterfly Farm filled with more than 50 different varieties of gorgeous orchid blooms in a dazzling array of colures.There is a superb collection of exotic butterflies to dazzle and bewitch you.
• 15.15 hrs. : Transfer back to town.
• 16.00 hrs. : Return to the hotel.
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185 or +66 2 6797187 for further information.