A Ruined city built in 1350 A.D which for 400 year, had been the capital of Kingdom of Thailand. Visit also the summer palace at Bang-Pa-In consisting of finest Thai-Style architecture & visit most important and well known temples in Ayutthaya.
Bang Pa-in Palace: Originally, there was a riverine island. When Prasat Thong became the Ayuttaya king (1630-1655),. The palace contains five important buildings as follow;
1.Pha Thinang Aisawan Thippa-at, Thai design castle pavilion stands in the middle of the lake.
2.Phra Thinang Warophat Phiman, Occupies the original site of the Pavilion built during King Mongkuts reign. It was two storied. One used as the Kings apartment, the other as a reception hall.
3.Phra Thinang Uthayan Phumisathian, was almost totally destroyed by fire in 1938. Formerly used as a high water season residence, only a few bricks remain.
4.Phra Thinang Wehat Chamrun, is a Chinese-style building where the court generally resided during the raining and cool season.
5.Phra Thinang Withun Thatsana, is an observatory standing on a small island between Phra Thinang Uthayan and Phra Thinang Wehat Chamrun from which a commanding view of surrounding countryside.
Wat Niwet Thammaprawat, a remarkable building constructed during King Chulalongkrons time on the outer is land. The temple was built in Gothic style, resembling a Christian church.
Wat Phra Si Sanphet : This is the most important temple within the Royal Palace compound and corresponds to The Emerald Buddha Temple in Bangkoks Grand palace.
Wat Yai Chaimongkol : This temple is also called "Wat Chao Phraya Thai" It was built by King U-Thong in 1357 for meditation.
Wihan Phra Mongkhon Bophit : The principal Buddha image is one of Thailands largest bronze Image. Many small Buddha were also discovered. The Wihan was destroyed when the Burmese sacked Ayutthaya in 1767 and was rebuilt in 1956 in its original style.
06.30 hrs. : Pick up from hotel depart for Bang Pa-in.
07.00 hrs. : Visiting place as below:
• Pha Thinang Aisawan Thippa
• Phra Thinang Warophat Phiman
• Phra Thinang Uthayan Phumisathian
• Phra Thinang Wehat Chhrs.run
• Phra Thinang Withun Thatsana
• Wat Niwet Thhrs.maprawat
• Wat Phra Si Sanphet
12.00 hrs. : Lunch at restaurant.
13.00 hrs. : Visiting place as below:
• Wat Yai Chaimongkol
• Wihan Phra Mongkhon Bophit
15.00 hrs. : Transfer back to hotel.
- If your hotel is on Silom/Surawongse Road, the pick up time is around at 07.00 AM.
- Children height above 100 cm., we charge same as adult price. Our reservation will separately advise & charge.
- If your hotel is on Sukhumvit Road, The Emporium Suites Bangkok Hotel is the last stop where we can pick up which will be started from Sukhumvit Soi 1 until The Emporium Suites Bangkok Hotel. For those who live in other area are reserved to wait at The Emporeum Suites Bangkok Hotel.
- Pick up/drop off points are only hotels located in the following areas : Petchburi, Pratunam, Central World, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 31 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even) and the following BTS station zone (Saphan Taksin, Rachadamri, Saladng, Chong Nonsi, Surasak, Rajthevee, Siam, Chit Lom, Ploenchit, Nana, Asoke, Phrom Phong). There is additional charge for hotel pick up/drop off in other areas which reservation will inform upon making reservation.
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185 or +66 2 6797187 for further information.