Full day tour to Kanchanaburi and River Kwai to visit the Cemetery of the Allied Prisoners of World War II, and the world renowned bridge over the River Kwai. You will opportunity to take a train ride along the unforgettable death railway.
Tour Itinerary :
• 06.30-07.00 hrs. : Pick up from hotel and depart for Kanchanaburi province
- Visit JEATH War Museum
- Visit Kanchanaburi War Cemetery
- Visit The Bridge over the River Kwai, there will be Trian ride about 1 hour (kanchanaburi St.-Wang Pho St.)
• 12.00 hrs. : Lunch at local restaurant
• 18.00 hrs. : Transfer back to Bangkok. At the end of tour will visit local product store
- If your hotel is on Silom/Surawongse Road, the pick up time is around at 7.00 AM.
- Children height above 100 cm., we charge same as adult price. Our reservation will separately advise & charge.
- If your hotel is on Sukhumvit Road, The Emporium Suites Bangkok Hotel is the last stop where we can pick up which will be started from Sukhumvit Soi 1 until The Emporium Suites Bangkok Hotel. For those who live in other area are reserved to wait at The Emporeum Suites Bangkok Hotel.
- Pick up/drop off points are only hotels located in the following areas : Petchburi, Pratunam, Central World, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 31 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even) and the following BTS station zone (Saphan Taksin, Rachadamri, Saladng, Chong Nonsi, Surasak, Rajthevee, Siam, Chit Lom, Ploenchit, Nana, Asoke, Phrom Phong).There is additional charge for hotel pick up/drop off in other areas which reservation will inform upon making reservation.
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185 or +66 2 6797187 for further information.