The most famous floating market is Damnoensaduak, about 110 kilometers southwest of Bangkok. This buzzing market is at its best in the early morning before the crowds arrive and the heat of the day builds up. A short trip by long-tail boat brings you to the floating market, which offers plenty of photo opportunities. Continue by coach to Nakhon Pathom, where you can admire the worlds highest chedi. From here it is a short drive to the picturesque Sampran Riverside, a lovely resort with beautifully landscaped gardens, where you will join the International Buffet Lunch. A cultural show starts every afternoon with Thai folk dancing and demonstrations of handicraft skills, Thai boxing and sword fighting. There are also performances of traditional ceremonies, and an outstanding elephant show. After the show, coach transfer to your hotel in Bangkok.
Tour Itinerary :
• 06.30 hrs. : Pick up at hotel and depart Bangkok for Samut Songkram province
• Stop at "Tao Tan" a place where palm sugar is made is called "Tao Tan". Sugar palm is a famous quality product of Samut Songkram. When a coconut tree is about 3-4 years old, its spadices are cut so that farmers can collect its sweet sap then they simmer it over a fire until it becomes brown and dry.
• Arrival at Damnoensaduak district to take a long tail boat along the canal to floating market. Damnoensaduak Floating Market, this is the best known destination where the timeless lifestyle of native Thai people can be observed along the canals.
• Visit to Royal Thai Handicraft Village
• Lunch at restaurant
• Sampran Riverside, enjoy the unique and unforgettable experience of the world-renowned Thai Village Cultural Show. Over 150 performers vividly portray a fascinating cross-section of Thailands culture, heritage and way of life-dances, ceremonies, rituals, sports and pastimes.
• At the end of tour will visit to local product store.
- If your hotel is on Silom/Surawongse Road, the pick up time is around at 7.00 hrs.
- Children height above 100 cm., we charge same as adult price. Our reservation will separately advise & charge.
- If your hotel is on Sukhumvit Road, The Emporium Suites Bangkok Hotel is the last stop where we can pick up which will be started from Sukhumvit Soi 1 until The Emporium Suites Bangkok Hotel. For those who live in other area are reserved to wait at The Emporeum Suites Bangkok Hotel.
- Pick up/drop off points are only hotels located in the following areas : Petchburi, Pratunam, Central World, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 31 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even) and the following BTS station zone (Saphan Taksin, Rachadamri, Saladng, Chong Nonsi, Surasak, Rajthevee, Siam, Chit Lom, Ploenchit, Nana, Asoke, Phrom Phong).There is additional charge for hotel pick up/drop off in other areas which reservation will inform upon making reservation.
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185 or +66 2 6797187 for further information.