From several magnificent temples in Bangkok, the three most unique ones are Wat Traimit, Wat Pho, and Wat Benchamabophit. Wat Traimit houses a striking 3-meter tall Golden Buddha image - a gleaming, 5-ton figure of solid gold. Wat Pho, which features the largest reclining Buddha image in Thailand, and the Chedi of the kings, is Bangkoks oldest and largest temple. Finally there is Wat Benchamabophit, a fine modern Thai temple constructed from white Carrara marble with ornate crossbeams decorated with lacquer and gold.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Please be aware that when you book with us, please use the same name that you use when you check- in at your hotel in order to avoid any misunderstanding when our tour staff comes to pick you up at your hotel lobby.
- In case you advise us different name when you book a tour, please call to inform us your room number before your tour date to help us locate you. Failure to advise us your room number may cause you to miss the tour bus (no show). Asiatravel reserves the right not to give you back any refund in case of no show.
- Pick up/drop off points are only hotels located in the following areas :
1. Petchburi, Pratunam, Central World, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 31 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even).
2. Along the following BTS stations (Saphan Taksin, Rachadamri, Saladng, Chong Nonsi, Surasak, Rajthevee, Siam, Chit Lom, Ploenchit, Nana, Asoke, Phrom Phong)
That are outside the mentioned above routings, we will advise you once again to travel by BTS to wait at a specified hotel name in the pick up routing. There is additional charge for hotel pick up/drop off in other areas which reservation will inform upon making reservation.
- If your hotel is on Silom/Surawongse Road, the pick up time is around at 08.15-08.30 hrs. (morning tour) or 12.15-12.30 hrs.(afternoon tour)
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185 or +66 2 6797187 for further information.