This trip is for the one who has short time in Chiang Mai and would like to learn about several hill tribe villages in the North of Thailand by one day jungle trail. And also for the healthy person who want to go exercise.
Tour Itinerary :
08:00 hrs. Leave from the hotel to the northern part of Chiang Mai by a local truck.
09:00 hrs. Stop to visit Mae Malai market, the colorful and exotic local market, on the way, which is where the local people and the hill tribes meet and trade their goods mostly fresh fruits, vegetables and flowers. Continue to Chiang Dao - Prow areas.
10:00 hrs. Spend an hour trek to Lahu hill tribe village, Bann Pang Tong then continue another 2-3 hrs to Karen hill tribe village at Bann Phalai.
12:00 hrs. Lunch box will be served at the village. Relax and explore around.
13:30 hrs. Continue by feet for 20 minutes to Lisu Hill tribe village then trek for 15 minutes to Akha hill tribe village and another 1 hour to Palong hill tribe village at Baan Pang Dang.
16:00 hrs. Catch the truck from here back to Chiang Mai.
17:30 hrs. Arrive and transfer to the hotel.
The main things needed during the Trek:
- Walking shoes
- Slippers or sandals
- Sweater, Jumper, Jacket, Sleeping bag (Oct-Feb)
- Torch, Flash-light
- Sleeping bag or bed linen (if overnight)
- Raincoat, Poncho (May-Sep)
- Swimming Suit
- Sun glasses, Sun Protection cream
- Mosquito or insect repellant
- Personal necessities; soap, towel, toiletry, etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Please be aware that when you book with us, please use the same name that you use when you check- in at your hotel in order to avoid any misunderstanding when our tour staff comes to pick you up at your hotel lobby.
- In case you advise us different name when you book a tour, please call to inform us your room number before your tour date to help us locate you. Failure to advise us your room number may cause you to miss the tour bus (no show). Asiatravel reserves the right not to give you back any refund in case of no show.
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185 or +66 2 6797187 for further information.