In our well-kept, beautifully landscaped gardens, You can quietly stroll among flower beds, enjoying the profuse colors and fragrance of millions of flowers, as well as the well-trained chimpanzees and elephants in the natural surroundings.
You can easily spend a whole day in our gardens. Once you get hungry, there are excellent restaurants to choose from, with fresh seafood, Chinese, European, Thai and authentic Korean cuisines on offer.
Just 15 minutes east of Pattaya. Nong Nooch Tropical Garden has emerged as fascinating tourist destination renowned for its wide-ranging orchid species, a palm garden, various flowering and decorative plants from all corners of the world.
Tour Itinerary :
• 08.15 /13.15 hrs. : Pick up from hotel in Pattaya
• 09.45/15.00 hrs. : Show time & free at leisure
• 12.30/17.15 hrs. : Send back to hotel in Pattaya
• 13.15 hrs. : Pick up from hotel in Pattaya
• 15.00 hrs. : Show time & free at leisure
• 17.15 hrs. : Send back to hotel in Pattaya
IMPORTANT NOTE :
• Cultural Extravaganza & Elephant Show are not included in this tour.
• Child’s Policy :
- Child below 120 cm. is charged half price.
- Child above 120 cm. pay adult rate.
• Garden open everyday from 8.00 hrs. to 18.00 hrs.
- Please advise your child’s height to email@example.com Asiatravel reserves the right not to give you back any refund in case your child’s height exceeds our height limit and you have to pay published price at entrance of Ticket Counter.
- Please be aware that when you book with us, please use the same name that you use when you check- in at your hotel in order to avoid any misunderstanding when our tour staff comes to pick you up at your hotel lobby.
- In case you advise us different name when you book a tour, please call to inform us your room number before your tour date to help us locate you. Failure to advise us your room number may cause you to miss the tour bus (no show). Asiatravel reserves the right not to give you back any refund in case of no show.
- Compulsory charge for pick up service Zone Bang-Lamung area such as Chon Chan Hotel and Bella Cabana. For more information, please kindly check with our reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185 or +66 2 6797187 for further information.