Coral Island is the best known out of a group of small islands a few miles off the coast of Pattaya. It is popular with day visitors who want to spend a day on a wide sandy beach and enjoy swimming.
Notably Hat Ta Waen, Hat Laem Thian and Hat Thong Lang, the latter facing coral reefs. Visitors can choose either snorkeling or viewing the coral from glass bottom boats. If visitors want to diving, the snorkel will be sold at THB 500 on the island
- 10.00 - 10.20 hrs. : Pick up from hotels in Pattaya
- 10.30 hrs. : Cruising to Coral Island for about 20 minutes
- 11.00 - 12.00 hrs. : Time for leisure
- 12.00 hrs. : Lunch at restaurant near the beach
- 13.00 - 15.00 hrs. : Time for leisure
- 15.00 hrs. : Depart from the island to Pattaya Beach and send back to your hotel
- 16.00 hrs. : Arrive at your hotel
IMPORTANT NOTE :
- Please be aware that when you book with us, please use the same name that you use when you check- in at your hotel in order to avoid any misunderstanding when our tour staff comes to pick you up at your hotel lobby.
- In case you advise us different name when you book a tour, please call to inform us your room number before your tour date to help us locate you. Failure to advise us your room number may cause you to miss the tour bus (no show). Asiatravel reserves the right not to give you back any refund in case of no show.
- Child height over than 120 cm. is considered to adult rate.
- We will reconfirm the exact pick up time upon sending the tour voucher.
- Compulsory charge for pick up service Zone Na-Jomtien area Only, Such as Ambassador Hotel, Botany Beach, Ravindra Resort, Dor Shada (THB 430 net/person/round trip, minimum 2 persons, reservation will automatically charge separately)
- All tour timings are inclusive of travelling time to tour co-ordination point.
Please call Asia Travel Number : +66 2 6797185 or +66 2 6797187 for further information.